Gel cream with Lynphadol Massage Gaultheria for muscle pain
- Cream-gel based on completely natural ingredients, suitable for all types of pain or inflammation of the joints.
- Effective on back pain, acute lumbago, neck and joint inflammation and sprains.
- It is a CE class 1 medical device
- The base of this cream is composed of fixed oils, all of plant origin, which have a lubricant, emollient and protective action on the skin.
- Express delivery
- Free shippingif you exceed € 59 of cart
- Quality raw materialstraced and certified
- Right of withdrawalmade easy and fast
Lynphadol® massage cream gel, a quick acting formulation, is a 100% natural product.
It contains 15% of Gaultheria Procumbens essential oil, which provides the active ingredient Wintergreen. This substance is composed of a molecule of methyl salicylate (the methyl ester of salicylic acid) linked to a disaccharide, primeverose. The combination creates a natural, beneficial warmth and provides a soothing, lubricating and emollient action in the affected areas.
Overall, Lynphadol® gel cream is a valuable remedy for cases of: sciatica, inflammation, bruises, sprains, muscle strains, back pain, neck pain and minor sports injuries.
METHOD OF USE: It is for external use only and should be applied by slowly massaging it into the painful areas, 2 to 4 times a day. It is advisable to wash your hands after use. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid application to grazes and open wounds. Do not use in pregnancy or if you are using anticoagulants (including warfarin). Store in a cool dry place.
You might also like