Soap Nuts House Detergents
· Soap nuts have been known for centuries in India and Nepal, where the shells of the nuts of the soap tree, Sapindus Mukorossi, have always been used as laundry detergent.
· The shell contains a substance called saponin, that has the same properties of soap.
· As the nuts dissolve in water, they develop their detergent, disinfectant and antibacterial power.
· Soap nuts demonstrate their valuable properties not only in the washing of fabrics, but also in personal hygiene and as a universal cleaner for the most varied requirements.
- Express delivery
- Free shippingif you exceed € 59 of cart
- Quality raw materialstraced and certified
- Right of withdrawalmade easy and fast
You might also like