Aleppo Soap with Olive Oil and Laurel Natural Soap
It's considered one of the most finest soaps in the world. Aleppo Vegetable Soap combines pressed olive oil with laurel oil, in a recipe of millenary tradition
Gently cleanse face, body and hair
Available in three distinct versions based on the percentage of laurel oil contained (16%, 25% and 70%)
- Express delivery
- Free shippingif you exceed € 59 of cart
- Quality raw materialstraced and certified
- Right of withdrawalmade easy and fast
Aleppo soap is one of the oldest and most precious soaps in the world: Hand crafted, using an artisan cold process following ancient traditions, handed down through generations certified by the characteristic stamp.
Use regularly in the shower: just wet the soap, rub it to a lather on your hands and distribute the soft foam all over your body and hair. Rinse carefully and place the soap on a dry surface
Our Aleppo soap is handcrafted: first the olive oil is simmered; then spring water and cold-pressed bay leaf oil is added.The resulting mixture is worked by hand and left to rest for 18 months
By purchasing our Aleppo soap, you are guaranteed a natural, eco-sustainable, fair trade artisanal product, made by present day Syrian families still in possession of the original recipe. It is certified by the characteristic stamp.
- Aleppo Soap 16% is ideal for daily facial cleansing: delicate and nourishing, it cleanses thoroughly, leaving the skin soft and deeply cleansed
- Aleppo Soap 25% is ideal for daily facial cleansing and is also suitable for oily skin types: delicate and nourishing, it cleans thoroughly, leaving the skin soft and deeply cleansed.
- The 70% Aleppo Soap is ideal for daily facial and body cleansing and is also perfect for washing hair: delicate and nourishing, it cleans thoroughly, leaving both skin and hair soft and deeply cleansed
You might also like