Incense Palo Santo Especial Perfumed Rich of Limonene
· Fragrant wood growing in certtainareas of the Pacific coast of the south-central US, used as a natural incense since the times of the ancient civilizations of Maya, Inca, Aztec and Mantena.
· The fragrance of the original Palo Santo is 100% natural, derived from maturation of the wood that produces a special resin with numerous precious properties.
· Palo Santo can be used to purify and perfume rooms, keep away insects, and create a perfect atmosphere for relaxation and meditation. In fact, it is used in various part of the world to accompany ceremonies and rituals.
· Only the original Palo Santo label guarantees the best quality of the raw material. The Palo Santo brand is a guarantee of quality and respect for the environment.
- Express delivery
- Free shippingif you exceed € 59 of cart
- Quality raw materialstraced and certified
- Right of withdrawalmade easy and fast
Bursera Graveolens wood we use is collected and distributed exclusively by the local population, harvested at least four years after the natural fall of the tree - this period is necessary to allow the fungi and soil mucilage to form the resin with its characteristic and intense fragrance. What's the best ways to use it? The stake's natural form is perfect for vertical burning. Please remember! Where fire is involved, it is important to use suitable supports and not to leave burning or incandescent stakes unattended! For best results, light up one end of a stake, let it burn for a couple dozen seconds, then gently extinguish. The extinguished end will start to release a thin wisp of fragrant smoke, filling the surrounding environment with the enchanting aroma of Palo Santo.
You might also like