Incense Palo Santo Natural Amarillo Perfumed various formats
- The Bursera graveolens (botanical name) is a typical tree of the South American Pacific coast, closely linked to incense as it comes from the same botanical family (Burseraceae).
- Its wood is characterised by a strong natural fragrance and has been used since ancient times by indigenous people (Maya, Inca and Mantena) for its many psycho-physical beneficial properties as a spiritual remedy to purify the air from bad energy and annoying insects.
- There are several varieties of Bursera graveolens trees with different characteristics depending on the area where they grow.
- Express delivery
- Free shippingif you exceed € 59 of cart
- Quality raw materialstraced and certified
- Right of withdrawalmade easy and fast
You might also like